The fire of incandescence and luminosity is here! In nature the Fire Element is related to the season of Summer when yang energies are at their greatest with the heat and long sunlit hours.
Just like the flames of a fire, this season’s energy gifts us with dynamic enthusiasm, movement, joyful expansion, charisma, activity, desire, passion, laughter, love, and ecstatic bliss.
It’s the season of numinous and luminous light, warmth and affection burning on the altar of our hearts. When our fire element is healthy and balanced, we feel happy, compassionate, light and playful.
To make the very most of the seasons’ blessings you can…
- Paste up images of the gorgeous phoenix, the immortal bird of transformation, and be inspired for alchemical transformation within yourself.
- Wear red — lipstick, nail varnish, jewelry or clothing.
- Watch comedies or host a game night and laugh, laugh, laugh!
- Have a love affair or refresh the one you’re in!
- Balance your fire element if you get overheated and go swimming in a cold river or pool.
- Use the fire element for clearing, cleansing and purifying with smoke. Light incense to cleanse a space.
- Burn Taoist joss papers and as the fire meets the sacred papers, your prayers immediately are in the Heaven Realm with the deities.
- Light sparklers and fireworks and delight in their colorful, bursting luminosity.
- Give your bedding a sunlight bath. Place your pillows, bedding and mattress outside in the morning sunshine for at least three hours to absorb the yang chi of the sunlight. This removes any illness, emotional or stagnant energies.
- Give yourself a sunlight shower. Bask in the light of the sun between 7am-9am or 11am -1pm for about 6 minutes or so. Imagine being showered with fresh, bright yang energy and feel the sun is washing away any inauspicious energies as well as boosting your vitality.
Gwynne Allyn Warner is the founder of 10,000 Blessings Feng Shui and practices Black Sect Tantric Buddhist Feng Shui as a disciple of Grandmaster Professor Lin Yun. She was certified as an Advanced Feng Shui Consultant by Helen and James Jay of Feng Shui Designs. Gwynne began her studies in Buddhism in her early twenties while living in London where she became enamored with Kuan Yin and thereafter received her Bodhisattva Vows with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Her expertise has been treasured by creative small businesses, service professionals, performing artists, Chinese medicine practitioners, healers, and interior designers among others. For more information and to sign up for her newsletter, please visit her website.
2018 Calendars Shipping Soon