This is your opportunity to strut your stuff – and your chickens’ .
Be one of 12 featured coops in this beautifully photographed treasure
of unique coops and their feathered inhabitants.
Submit 3 to 6 digital snapshots (500MB or smaller) of your backyard bird sanctuary to Amber Lotus at email@example.com
Accepted Entries will:
• Enjoy a professional photography shoot of their coop and hens
• Be featured in the calendar
• Receive a print quality portrait of their coop for personal use
• Be awarded with six copies of the 12″ x 12″ calendar featuring their coop
Featured coop owners agree to:
• Be available for a two-hour professional photo shoot in late July or early August
• Provide a clean, fresh coop on the day of the shoot
• Provide a short statement about their coop and hens
Visit our 2014 Calendar to see what we’ve featured in the past.
2015 City Chickens and their Coops
Here is a preview of what’s coming next year:
All our featured coops are photographed by Susan Seubert.