New for 2018-2019… the Geninne Zlatkis On-The-Go planner. We’re so excited! We love Geninne and her delightful feathered friends. Read more about Geninne and her process.
- 5″ x 7″ weekly planner (10″ x 7″ open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- Uplifting graphics by Geninne D Zlatkis guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Sign up now…
We’re thrilled to welcome Geninne D Zlatkis to our family of contributing artists for our 2017 line of calendars. Geninne’s delightful folk art–inspired illustrations will set your spirit aloft throughout the year. She combines stamping, collage, watercolor, and a bold use of color and texture to create the charming birds featured in our Feathered Friends 2017 wall calendar.
Geninne is an artist, illustrator, and graphic designer. She lives in the high desert of Santa Fe, New Mexico, at 7,000 feet above sea level with her husband, Manolo, their two sons, and an adorable Red Heeler mix named Zorro. She was born in New York, but shortly after her birth, her parents began traveling around South America, where she lived in seven different countries and attended several English-language schools. After studying architecture in Chile for a couple of years, she moved to Mexico City and switched her focus to art. Geninne works in a variety of media, including watercolor, ink, and pencil. She also sews and embroiders and loves to hand-carve rubber stamps. Prints of her watercolors can be found at her online Etsy shop. And she shares gorgeous images of her work and her home in the desert on Instagram. So many cute images of Zorro ❤️
Sign up now…